This weekend my best friend CARRIE HAYS came to visit me (and probably some other people...but mostly me I'm sure). We got together with some of our awesome girl friends from college! We always have a hoot when we are all together. The 4 of us in the picture are (from left to right) Melody, me, Carrie, Parker- Melody's sweet baby boy, Kailee (who is expecting a baby soon! YEAH!). We have been friends since freshman year of college (which was almost 9 years ago...WOW we are getting old!). We met every week for an accountability group/bible study while in college. We became a very close-knit group. These girls are the most amazing people I know! It is so weird when your good friends are starting new phases of their lives; jobs, marriage, babies!!! It is so fun to have such close friends to share these fun times of life with. I love these girls so much!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
MY GIRLS!!! (plus a couple of new additions!)
This weekend my best friend CARRIE HAYS came to visit me (and probably some other people...but mostly me I'm sure). We got together with some of our awesome girl friends from college! We always have a hoot when we are all together. The 4 of us in the picture are (from left to right) Melody, me, Carrie, Parker- Melody's sweet baby boy, Kailee (who is expecting a baby soon! YEAH!). We have been friends since freshman year of college (which was almost 9 years ago...WOW we are getting old!). We met every week for an accountability group/bible study while in college. We became a very close-knit group. These girls are the most amazing people I know! It is so weird when your good friends are starting new phases of their lives; jobs, marriage, babies!!! It is so fun to have such close friends to share these fun times of life with. I love these girls so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Has it really been 9 years?!? That's crazy! I love you girls! So does Parker! :)
Post a Comment